Klara Sax: Nominal(s) / Klara Sax: Nominali

Klara Sax: Nominal(s) / Klara Sax: Nominali



Autumn Cleaning (Autumn quiet)

It is clean as autumn inside me
and outside. Faks helizim
as far as I can think.
A big job awaits me.
Isn't that joyful?

I am not striving
for an honorary award
in the society of man,
just for
a world of Čarli
detergent.

What is joy?
The wish to clean
The joy of life.
Who cares for awards!
I am a step closer to life
In which things are free
from dirt.
...........................................

KONS (KONS)


A tired Kinder Lada
stares sadly onto a golden toast
even sadder
than its soul.
The open market.
A civilization without heart.
A heart without civilization.
An exhausting struggle.
An evacuation of souls.
Nutella spreads like fire.
Death of Kinder Lada!
Mercy! Mercy!
Herr professor,
do you understand Ferrero?
...............................................................

The Mystic Spelling of Cockta (The Mystic Light of Theory)

The mystic spelling of Cockta.
I live in hesitancy.
A notion of orthographic energy.
A C observes itself in the pond
but does not understand its image.
Association?
K is dying.
The rest mourning.
Quick English.